Hockey Universe 2017

• Well at least your not hiding the fact your ripping people off Lol, good on you for that. Remember when I asked you for a refund and you said you were in Asia and it would be done when you got back? That was months ago lol.

• Get HU
  • Nah bud nice Try, I’ve used PayPal 100 times dude, there was no money lol. And I wouldnt be tossing out to many jabs this way .... after all your the one taking money from people for a product that doesn’t exist and you’ve been doing it for a few years. And no problem, I’ll continue to be a frequent visitor so people know that your charging money for products they will not receive. At least not any time soon.

• And here I thought this would be a boring evening. Sometimes most of the fun happens when you least expect it.

Here are the Screens, but of course it is hard to proof something when you have to black out the Email address, so I will send them to you without the bars in a message.

On December 27th 2016 (one year and seven months ago), you send USD 35 via Paypal to my account.

On June 3rd, I sent the refund to you. Exactly as mentioned in our messages.

This money was returned as you are not registered on Paypal.

See the Screen of me sending the money, receiving it back and the explanation from Paypal.

Everything is coming your way without the red bars as well :-)

About us

Bionic Salmon ® was founded in June 2014 because we wanted to bring something to the players that we thought was not available. Great games for a decent price. We want to develop these games with our customers, not just for them, so we have an open ear and we listen to our customers. With years and years of playing experience it was time to finally do something about the things we thought todays games are lacking. Thanks for being a part of our journey and for making our dream come true.

Social