Hockey Universe 2017

• Hockey Universe 2017

Release date: NA

Price: $35

Language: French and English

Information:

For a long time now, we have been working on a new hockey simulator, coded with a modern language. We started from scratch, in order to bring something new to the table and we would like to see you participate. Your ideas and suggestions are welcomed. Help us create the best hockey simulator ever!

Available in our presale campaign:

• I'm confused......say's release date is Dec 20th 2016 so i paid for the Bronze package ....and nothing, no E-Licence, no download link......am i missing something? Please let me know so i dont feel so ripped off....

• Yes, you'll receive your license by email (the one used to buy the package) as soon as the game is released.

And we will send a newsletter announcing the beginning of the tests and official release as well.

Let us know if you want us to send the license to a different email.

• League Evolution including Minor Leagues to? Historical Guys/Teams? Edit League Structure/Rules? Media to talk about latest Rumors and News? Gary Bettman announcing Picks/Trades at Draft? Trades with other Leagues? Fantasy Drafts? Manually Vote for Hall of Famers? Coaches/Broadcasters/Staff Hall of Fame? Unretirements?

• We don't really have a list of features at this point. We started a new engine from scratch on a new programming language, so expect less features than more.

We are working daily on this new title and hope to provide all of you with a list of features and an official release date soon.

• Just wondering what is going on with this game..... I paid $35 for this game almost 8 months ago! Said the game was a delayed , I get that but there hasn't been so much as an update or email since.

• @rhyblack1

Thanks for your message. You are correct, we have been quiet but this is because we have been working hard on the game. I can assure you that you will see some great news very soon and of course we are always available for questions here in the Forum.

Bionic Salmon

• CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON HOCKEY UNIVERSE 2017 PLEASE.

I'M VERY HAPPY, I DONT PAY THIS GAME IN ADVANCE.

AND TO BE HONEST, I THINK THAT A GOOD HOCKEY SIMULATOR HAVE THIS FOR A NEW RELEASE...

-ALWAYS GIVE UPDATES AND NEVER LET YOUR COMMUNITY OUT OF UPDATE.

-GIVE A RELEASE DATE AND RESPECT IT. THE EXCITEMENT AND ANTICIPATION OF A NEW GAME GIVE A LOT OF NEW CONSUMERS.

HE GAVE THE COMPANY WHO REALIZE THE GAME A LOT OF CREDIT AND FIABILITY.

-DONT EVER....EVER INSTALL A BAD PERCEPTION OR A LACK OF CONFIDENCE AGAINST YOUR CONSUMERS.

WE HAVE THE FAITH OF YOUR COMPANY IN OUR HANDS SO DONT LET US SEEN THE COMPETITION IN THIS DOMAIN.

-WHEN YOU RELEASE A HOCKEY GAME IN GENERAL, FOR THE BEST OF YOUR GAME RELEASE, YOU SHOULD BETTER RELEASE THE GAME BEFORE THE RELEASE OF NHL18 OR IN SAME TIME. IT'S THE BARRER IN HOCKEY GAME, THE RELEASE IT'S FRIDAY AND YOU SILL RELEASE WHAT AND WHEN...HOCKEY UNIVERSE 2017 IN 2019-2020?

SO....WHAT'S THE NEWS AND UPDATES ON THE GAME AND THE RELEASE OF YOUR HOCKEY UNIVERSE 2017?

THANKS TO CONSIDER MY ADVICE.

THE PRESIDENT

• Ok this is pretty much to the point of being a rip off now..... been almost a year since i've paid the $35 for this "game" and since then , after repeated replies of "do not worry it's coming" or "we are working hard on this game" , there hasn't been so much as a single update on this game. What's the deal , bought off this site before without issues and now this.....

• Thanks for your comment and I'm sure you have seen the updates and Screenshots, right? This shows we are working on it 😉

If you bought from us before as mentioned you know that we deliver quality work and we stand for what we deliver.

Thanks

Bionic Salmon

• Haven't seen any updates nope or i woudn't have posted this. But why do a pre-sale a year in advance?! All i'm saying is it's hard not to feel "Taken" when you pay money and dont get any product from it , even a year down the road.....