Kansas City

• My plan was to use one of the expansion years since 1980 to bring a team to Kansas City (my hometown) either by moving a team there at game creation or creating a new team at game creation... but I see that Kansas City is not an option to choose from in either of those scenarios. Is there any way at all to add Kansas City as a team option?

Thank you,

Mark

P.S... Hope you don't mind all the questions. /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Get HU
  • I don't mind.

I chose 1980 as the start year, then try both create and move team and Kansas City was available. I think it is not possible to create or move a team during an already planned expansion year, but I can be wrong /emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

About us

Bionic Salmon ® was founded in June 2014 because we wanted to bring something to the players that we thought was not available. Great games for a decent price. We want to develop these games with our customers, not just for them, so we have an open ear and we listen to our customers. With years and years of playing experience it was time to finally do something about the things we thought todays games are lacking. Thanks for being a part of our journey and for making our dream come true.

Social