Future Prospects of Hockey Universe 2016

• Hi,

I have owned previous versions of this game... I believe it was called "GM Hockey" back then... and always enjoyed it. I had a computer crash and lost the game and also lost track of where the game company disappeared to. I was very happy when I just sort of accidentally found this site and discovered "Hockey Universe 2016"!

I am wanting to purchase Hockey Universe 2016, but I guess I have a concern... It appears as if there is not a lot of activity on this forum. Will this game continue to be supported and updated well into the foreseeable future? Are there any more updates being released any time soon?

Thank you very much,

Mark

• Get HU
  • Hi and welcome to the forum.

Indeed, many of our past customers are not aware that we moved to a new company. We are slowly starting to build back the new community. Many projects are on the table right now. Hockey Universe 2016 is fully supported, we are currently testing a new multiplayer mode with the french customers and a brand new hockey project, not yet announced, is coming for next season /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You do have access to custom rosters, pictures and sounds as well for your game if you browse the forum.

Hi and welcome to the forum.Indeed, many of our past customers are not aware that we moved to a new company. We are slowly starting to build back the new community. Many projects are on the table right now. Hockey Universe 2016 is fully supported, we are currently testing a new multiplayer mode with the french customers and a brand new hockey project, not yet announced, is coming for next season /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You do have access to custom rosters, pictures and sounds as well for your game if you browse the forum.

Thank you for the reply... I really appreciate it. Racing Universe looks interesting too! /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• You can always bundle them when buying. If the option shows not up, please let me know and I will take care of it for you.

Bionic Salmon

About us

Bionic Salmon ® was founded in June 2014 because we wanted to bring something to the players that we thought was not available. Great games for a decent price. We want to develop these games with our customers, not just for them, so we have an open ear and we listen to our customers. With years and years of playing experience it was time to finally do something about the things we thought todays games are lacking. Thanks for being a part of our journey and for making our dream come true.

Social