LaStarza

english - english
Roster File installation

17 posts in this topic

The following instructions are given for installing an updated roster file:

"How to install recent rosters.

1. Download Renaiss.rar from this post.

2. Extract Renaiss.mdb from the .rar file. You will need Winrar installed on your computer to do so.

3. Copy Renaiss.mdb in the directories C:\HockeyUniverse2016Eng\Database and C:\HockeyUniverse2016Eng\Database\Editeur.

4. When asked to replace, click "Yes"."

For step number 3, it looks like the 2nd path should be C:\HockeyUniverse2016Eng\Editeur\Database instead of how it is presented above. But I just want to check with you to make sure that is correct before I install the latest roster file... I don't want to take a chance of messing up my game.

Thanks again for all your help!

You are right actually. Your path is the right path.

I hope SushiMaster will see this post soon to correct it ;)

You are right actually. Your path is the right path.

I hope SushiMaster will see this post soon to correct it ;)

Thanks again for all your help! It was pretty obvious that the folders in the 2nd path were just backwards in the instructions... but I didn't want to make that assumption. Things can go horribly wrong when assumptions are made! :D You have been most helpful and I really do appreciate it!

At the risk of becoming a pest, I have another question (I'll just ask it here rather that start a new thread). I thought for sure that I ran across a manual for Hockey Universe 2016 somewhere... but now, for the life of me, I can't find it. Or am I wrong? Is there a manual available for this game? And if so, could you point me in gthe right direction to access it?

Thanks!

I think it did not make it to this new forum/website.

Give me a few days to see what happened

Thanks ;)

I think it did not make it to this new forum/website.

Give me a few days to see what happened

Thanks ;)

Thank you... take your tiime! :) I just need a refresher on how different actions affect player performance, etc. There's really a lot under the hood with this game! Are all those modifiers fully operational, or are some still being developed or perfected? And 4.02 is the most recent update, right?

All the modifiers are working properly :)

Yes, 4.02 is the latest version ;)

Let me investigate

Thank you... it is indeed working now. It looks like this manual should be very helpful!

Let us know if there are any other questions that might not be answered in the file yet and we will add it.

I am a Blues fan too btw.

Heartbreaking game last night

You are not a Blues fan, you are a Wild Wings Fan. I liked the game last night :P

Let us know if there are any other questions that might not be answered in the file yet and we will add it.

Thank you!

I am a Blues fan too btw.

Heartbreaking game last night

Yep... love the Blues! Since we don't have an NHL team here in Kansas City, I adopted the Blues a long time ago as my favorite team. My favorite experience with the Blues was back in 1995 (might have been 1996) when we had the Great Wayne Gretzky on our team for part of the season. I went to a game when the Blues were playing against the Pittsburgh Penguins... so I was privileged to watch Wayne Gretzky and Brett Hull play on the same line against Mario Lemieux... three all time greats at the same time!! :)

Wow nice :)

I am a huge fan of Backes, Pietrangelo and Tarasenko and most recently Pareyko.

I cheered for Halak. Not a huge fan opf Elliott but he has been solid lately.

I still don't trust him lol